Women Who Make The World Worse!
EXPOSED: the hatred, hypocrisy, and totalitarian intolerance of feminists like Gloria Steinem, Maureen Dowd, Eleanor Smeal, and (of course) Hillary
Women Who Make the World Worse
by Kate O'Beirne
Who better to expose the destructiveness of feminism than a fearless female conservative? In Women Who Make the World Worse, National Review's Kate O'Beirne takes on America's leading feminists: Hillary Clinton, Gloria Steinem, Eleanor Smeal, Maureen Dowd, Kate Michelman, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and even Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw.
She opposes their propagandistic Leftist emotionalism and self-important grandstanding with irrefutable evidence that the feminist movement -- including some of those very women -- has hurt women far more than it has helped them over the last forty years.
Women Who Make the World Worse shows how feminism has devastated American society: fracturing families; making American schools and workplaces into battlefields to advance feminist causes; and exalting working women among mothers and consigning millions of children to a soulless upbringing by daycare center employees.
Through it all, O'Beirne shows that feminists have poisoned American public discourse about gender issues with politically charged claptrap about how a hostile patriarchy makes women its helpless victims.
Yet O'Beirne proves here that it is actually men - and boys - who are bearing a considerable amount of the actual suffering. Millions of schoolboys are being feminized in American classrooms; boys' sports are in retreat in schools everywhere; the "gender gap" deforms local and national politics; millions of husbands and fathers (and wives and mothers) believe that men are not needed in the raising of children; and worst of all, transforming the American military into a laboratory for large-scale social engineering puts us all at risk.
O'Beirne establishes that the feminist agenda is at its core not pro-female at all; it's merely anti-male. She demolishes the prevailing myth among feminists that men are the enemy of women's progress. This provocative book is essential reading for anyone, male or female, who is looking for some old-fashioned common sense about relations between the sexes.
Revealed -- Feminism's war on men, the family, and the military:
- How feminists insist that there are no innate differences between men and women -- except when they find it convenient to argue the opposite
- The prominent feminist who dismissed the traditional family as a "storybook idea"
- The husband of a famous feminist who advised men not to marry feminists!
- How feminists ignored good news about declines in domestic violence rates and trumped up a "national epidemic" of such violence -- largely in order to keep themselves employed
- Why the feminist movement has for so long been on a collision course with what we know to be true about the natural bond between mother and child
- The feminist leader who refused to acknowledge overwhelming evidence that most working women would prefer to stay at home, and that parents don't want the government-run programs that she advocates for toddlers
- Hypocrisy: how the liberal proponents of center-based child care are in reality advocating the boosting of profits for big business, tax cuts for the rich, and the sabotaging of women's choices
- How the media generally mimics feminist talking points and ignores the mountains of evidence that disproves feminist orthodoxy
- Disproved: the common myth that women with similar education, skills, and job experience work for salaries 25 percent less than those of men
- Women who wised up after mistakenly heeding the calls of feminist sirens to put off marriage and motherhood to chase career goals
- It's sexual harassment if I say so: feminists who actually argue that whether or not actionable sexual harassment has taken place must be judged by a subjective standard based on what any particular woman might find offensive
- How the feminist theory on sexual harassment is clearly based on the work of Catharine McKinnon, who declared that all heterosexual intercourse was rape
- The destructive gender war in our schools and universities: how it has harmed girls, boys, and serious scholarship
- How gender warriors treat American boys as unindicted coconspirators in history's gender crimes, while girls are taught to see themselves as helpless victims of a phantom, crippling gender bias
- Social engineering in the classroom: how it has become ever rarer for feminized, feminist educators to present boys with strong male role models
- Debunked: the feminist insistence that girls' comparative lack of interest in athletics is the result of gender discrimination and social conditioning to avoid traditionally male activities
- How Title IX has not actually increased the number of girls playing sports, and has harmed athletic programs in general
- Women in combat: why it's a bad idea -- and how it's endangering our troops in Iraq
- The myth, uncritically hyped by the media, that our patriarchal culture silences adolescent girls
- The double standard demanded by feminists for women in the military: it isn't confined only to physical tests
- How feminists exploit the abuse and deaths of young women in combat situations to advance their agenda of androgyny and abortion
- How feminist political activists consistently refuse to face the implications of the fact that Republicans have been winning more presidential elections than Democrats -- and even carrying more of the female vote
- The female Army Captain who successfully completed a mission to secure a dog kennel -- and was hailed by the politically correct establishment as a new McArthur or Patton!
- Why modern feminism's biggest enemies are the smallest of all humans: the unborn
- Exploded: the persistent myth that most women support the feminists' abortion-on-demand agenda
- The pro-life agenda: is it really a vote-killer, as both parties seem to believe? Solid evidence that the pro-life advantage is actually unequivocal in the voting booth
- The feminist psychologist who began in 1975 to try to prove that there are no innate differences between men and women -- and who now admits that "it didn't work out"
- Little-noted, and highly politically incorrect, data about just how profoundly different men and women really are
Order the book, Women Who Make The World Worse.
Comment from webmaster of Jesus-is-Savior.com...
Thank God for honorable women like Kate O'Beirne who speak the truth, and are willing to be ridiculed for NOT being politically correct. America could be turned around if we could destroy feminism. It was Dr. R.G. Lee in his famous sermon, PAYDAY SOMEDAY, who said ...
"The spiritual life of a nation, city, town, school, church, or home never rises any higher than the spiritual life of women." -Dr. R.G. Lee (Payday Someday)
America has become a cesspool of iniquity, a giant Sodom and Gomorrah, with feminism recklessly leading the way. America's feminist women need to get back to reality, and start realizing that God created men and women very different from each other. This is not about equal rights, it's about common sense and accepting the truth.
ď...the marriage is being destroyed by U.S. laws that encourage marriage breakup, divorce, arrests when no victim makes a complaint, restraining orders designed to separate family members, hearsay used as evidence in court, child punishment that is called child protection, child-custody disputes instead of shared custody, always blaming the man, assuming the woman is incompetent to assert her own interests, police policies that require the cops to arrest somebody (guess who that always turns out to be), exaggerating a minor argument into a criminal case, and ignoring the marital privilege.Ē
SOURCE: Dr. Phyllis Schlafly, How the Government Breaks Up Marriages
"You can name anything you want to name, but I am opposed to anything in the world that de-emphasizes the line of difference between the sexes. I believe that ladies ought to be feminine and sweet and lovely and charming. I believe men ought to be strong and masculine and decisive. Iím opposed to anything that makes a man and a woman act alike, look alike, dress alike, or talk alike."
SOURCE: Pastor Jack Hyles (quote taken from Dr. Hyle's sermon, Unisex)
The Young Lady is a Tramp | Sexual Liberation is Illuminati Perversion
Lesbianism -Feminism's Dead End | Communist Takeover Began Long Ago
The Effect of Sexual Deprivation on Women
Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society
ABORTION RITES: How Feminists Spirituality is Reframing the Abortion Debate (.PDF file)
American Communism and the Making of Women's Liberation
"By the year 2000, we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God."
"It's an incredible con job when you think of it, to believe something now in exchange for life after death. Even corporations with all their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous."
SOURCE: Gloria Steinem, women's rights activist
No assault has been more ferocious than feminismís forty-year war against women. And no battlefield leader has been more courageous than Phyllis Schlafly. In these dispatches from the front, feminismís most potent foe exposes the delusions and hypocrisy behind a movement that has cheated millions of women out of their happiness, health, and security.
The Feminization of Christianity
The current preoccupation with the role of women in the church obscures the more serious problem of the perennial absence of men. This provocative book argues that Western churches have become "women's clubs," that the emasculation of Christianity is dangerous for the church and society, and that a masculine presence can and must be restored...the only book to confront the lopsidedly feminine cast of modern Christianity with a profound analysis of its historical and sociological roots.
7 Myths of Working Mothers
Why Children and (Most) Careers Just Don't Mix
Dispelling our most cherished myths about working mothers, Suzanne Venker argues that women can never be successful in the workplace and at home simultaneously. Women can achieve the balance they so desperately seek only by planning their careers around motherhood, rather than planning motherhood around their careers.
"I'm not getting married. I'm not waiting on any man hand and foot." -a feminist
Christian Women and
Leading the pro-family movement since 1972 - Get Informed!
"Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD..." -Malachi 2:17
Feminism is Evil, don't upset God by saying it's not!
God's Simple Plan