The Emergent Church Cult Exposed!
By David J. Stewart
2nd Timothy 4:3, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.”
The Bible foretold of the time when people would heap to themselves false teachers, and would become intolerant of the truth.
There are many radical false prophets in politics today, in the Democrat and Republican camps alike. Both parties are evil to the core and extremely deceptive! They use fake ministers to mislead naive churchgoers.
Jim Wallis, founder of SOJOURNERS Magazine, was chosen by Barack Obama to draft the Faith-Based Policies of his campaign at the Democratic National Convention in Denver. Despite these alleged “faith-based policies,” we still have a nation of radical, sexually-immoral, baby-killing, platform positions in both parties. Wallace claims to be a Christian writer and goes by the title, “reverend.” Wallace's business, SOJOURNERS, has received funding from The Open Society Institute, which is a George Soros group (a Christ-rejecting, anti-Christian, Bible-denying, atheist). Wallis is an imposter.
Don't kid yourself, every Republican President since Roe v. Wade has given billions of taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups.
- Rob Bell—In February of 2009, at a National Pastor's Conference in San Diego, sponsored by Zondervan and Intervarsity Press, featured speaker Rob Bell said, “The Bible is a human product... not the product of divine fiat.”
- Brian McLaren—At the same conference, McLaren said, “The age of Sola Scriptura is over.” He also denies the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. As the featured speaker at last year's Willow Creek Youth Conference, called The Shift, he said, “The emphasis on traditional Christian doctrines like Hell and the Second Coming of Christ need to change.”
- Doug Pagitt—He's a member of the Emerging Church cult. In his book, A Christianity Worth Believing, he states that Jesus came so we can “join God's agenda.” Pagitt teaches that Heaven and Hell are probably not real. He denies the wrath of God in eternity. He also endorses homosexuality clergy and same-sex marriage.
- Tony Campolo—a corrupt minister who served as a faith-advisor to President Bill Clinton. Campolo endorses Planned Parenthood. Tony Campolo is an apostate ordained Baptist minister. He is also the founder and president of the Evangelical Association for the Promotion of Education.
His stand on various social issues, including women in ministry, homosexuality, and the Israel/Palestine problem, is often controversial - not in the last place because of the way he sometimes presents his ideas (see Articles).
- Tony Jones—Coordinator of The Emergent Village, an apostate religious group, who openly supports homosexuality. Jones stated in 2009, “I now believe that the GLBTQ can live lives in accord with Biblical Christianity, at least as much as any of us can, and that their monogamy can and should be sanctioned and blessed by Church and State.”
These apostates are trying to redefine Christianity. They are of the Devil.
Change we can believe in? ... GLBTQ
It's sickening. Trendy compromised Christianity that condones abortion and embraces homosexuality is of the Devil. Today's aggressive homosexual activism has infiltrated our nation's churches. This is only because churchgoers have forsaken the Bible. Most religious people rely upon the latest best-selling books to feed them spiritually, instead of the Word of God. Consequently, they are being spiritually malnourished. It would seem that some are more interested in pleasing or appeasing the media and proud defiant sinners, than in obeying God (Romans 3:4). America has gone to hell and The Emerging Church is at the helm of the apostate ship.
These pastors are imposters, phonies, who are puppets of the New World Order. Their goal is to infiltrate and corrupt America's churches, and cause people to support the forming Police State. Their goal is to lead people into a one-world apostate religion of ecumenism and eventually, worship of the Antichrist. Their day of damnation is coming, and yours too if you follow them.
Emergent Church pastor says “gay is ok”
Ye Must Be Born Again!