Industrial Facilities Dumped 226,000,000 Pounds Toxic Chemicals American Rivers 2010
Be Aware Of The Toxic Environment Around Us
By David J. Stewart | September 2012
Is the water your drinking killing you? It is if it's fluoridated! Drink Natural spring water instead. You can usually buy a gallon for under a dollar. Make sure there is no fluoride in it! Although there are concerns about chemicals leeching from plastic bottles used for drinking water, it is NO WHERE near as toxic as the tons of fluoride added to tap water. Everything from osteoporosis and tooth decay is associated with fluoride poisoning. I stopped drinking tap water many years ago.
Presently (as of 2012) I buy drinking water in gallon containers. Lord willing eventually I'd like to buy one of those units that take moisture right out of the air and provide drinking water. They're about $1,000, but I think worth it. I've used water filtration units in the past that connect to the sink, but you really have to be careful what you buy because some of the units boast that they DON'T remove fluoride. They only remove chlorine and other contaminants. When you shower, your body absorbs about a pint of water. The fluoride gets into your porous skin.
The aluminum in your soaps, shampoos and deodorants are known to cause Alzheimer's disease over the decades. We live in a toxic society, really. It's wise to learn about the different toxins, chemicals and properties of the water we cook, bathe, drink and use for so many things. Baking goods and foods are often saturated with Sodium Aluminum Phosphate as a moisture absorbing agent. Here again you're putting aluminum (a toxin) into your body. There's aluminum in your soap, deodorant, baking goods, shampoo, et cetera. No wonder millions of Americans have Alzheimer's disease. Autopsies of Alzheimer's patients who died evidenced high concentrations of aluminum in the blood-brain barrier.
There's a degree at which one can become paranoid about environmental toxins, but it's not unreasonable to want to rid your life of all the aluminum toxins, fluoride and aerosol sprays that commonly cause allergic and problems due to sensitivity. Some women experience numbness and tingling in their hands and body from aerosol perfumes. Try oil-based perfumes instead to remedy the problem.
Also, consider eliminating regular toothpaste (it contains around 1,000 ppm of fluoride). They even tell you on the side of the toothpaste tube to “contact a poison control center immediately” if you swallow your toothpaste. If you do use fluoride toothpaste, only use a small amount the size of a pea, don't swallow the water and keep it out of reach of small children who may ingest it.