Those Dangerous Mormon Teachers
By Allen P. Dickerson
Watch out for those clean-cut, neatly-dressed, courteous young men, who have an Ivy-league appearance, but who are propagating the blasphemous teachings of the cult of Mormonism. I would like to share some of their teachings from their own speakers and writers.
- They, according to Apostle Bruce McConkie of the Mormon Church, do not worship Jesus. McConkie says: "We worship the Father and Him only and no one else. We do not worship the Son and we do not worship the Holy Ghost." "Christ worked out his own salvation by worshiping the Father." (BYU Speech, 3-2-82)
- They, according to Mormon author James Talmadge reject "Justification by Faith." Talmadge said, "The sectarian dogma of justification by faith alone has exercised an influence of evil." (Articles of Faith, pg. 479)
- They declare, "No salvation without accepting Joseph Smith." These exact words were written by Joseph Smith in Doctrines of Salvation 1:189.
- Ridicule of Godís grace, Spencer Kimball, the living prophet of the Mormon Church said: "One of the most fallacious doctrines originated by Satan and propounded by man, is that man is saved alone by the grace of God; that belief in Jesus Christ alone is all that is needed for salvation." (Church News-April 24,1971)
- No heaven without Joseph Smithís approval. Early Mormon leader Heber Kimball said of Joseph Smith: "He has passed behind the veil, but there never will be a person in this dispensation enter into the celestial glory without his approbation." (Journal of Discourses 4:119)
- That man becomes God, one of the famous statements in Mormonism is: "As man is now, God once was; As God is now, man may become." (Lorenzo) Snow, fifth prophet of the Mormon Church said this. (Ensign 2-82)
When one examines the blasphemous teachings of the Mormon church, and how ridiculous and unscriptural it is, we recognize the truth that Satan blinds the minds of naive people, who reject the blessed and simple truth of the Gospel but embrace the lies of the Wicked One.
Ye Must Be Born Again! | You Need HIS Righteousness!