Humanism is EVIL!
by David J. Stewart
“The pagan in Africa gets a piece of wood and builds him a god; the intellectual in the university gets his mind and builds himself a god.”
—Dr. Jack Hyles, from the sermon titled, How We Got Here
There is an evil under the sun lurking amongst mankind known as humanism..."An insane form of thinking that invades the human mind convincing it of it's superiority over God and His Word." I will repeat that definition of humanism again...
An insane form of thinking that invades the human mind convincing it of it's superiority over God and His Word.
Humanism is a direct enemy of Christianity and therefore Christ Himself. God hates humanism, but He surely loves the humanist. One must not confuse hatred against humanism with the love of God. As Christians, we are to love all people of all races of all nations. However, we are to hate the damnable heresies and evils that destroy the same people.
The Bible is God's Word. The King James Bible is the inerrant, infallible, preserved, eternal Word of God. Whether the heathen want to accept the Bible as God's Word or not is irrelevant...The Bible is God's Word.
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." -1st Peter 1:23
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -Hebrews 4:12
To those who reject God's gift of eternal life by spitting on the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Bible says...
"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" -2nd Thessalonians 1:8
Hell will be hot my friend. God doesn't want ANYONE to burn in hell, but the Bible is clear that ONLY those who go through Jesus Christ will make it to heaven...
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6
This is the major problem with HUMANISM...it does not recognize God at all. I was doing some research online about Humanism and ran across the Council for Secular Humanism website. The particular article I read was 10 Myths About Secular Humanism by Matt Cherry and Molleen Matsumura taken from Free Inquiry magazine, Volume 18, Number 1. I would like to comment on a few of their statements.
- Article quote: "Yes, it's true that secular humanists don't believe in a God or an afterlife...Secular humanists plead guilty as charged to these and many other claims that show the genuine and radical differences between humanism and revealed religion. In fact, we are proud of these differences, and want to see them publicized and debated."
- My response: Anyone who has faith in God should run as far away from secular humanism as they can. Frankenstein would be welcome in my home before I'd let Secular Humanism in the front door. The humanists openly admit that they DON'T believe in God, heaven, or hell. This is to their own demise. It is such atheistic godless-minded thinkers who are controlling the curriculum of the public school system in America. I am unalterably opposed to the heathen public school system. Humanism is of the devil because it denies Almighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Article quote: "Humanists also emphasize the importance of self-determination - the right of individuals to control their own lives, so long as they do not harm others. Secular humanists, therefore, often promote causes where traditional religion obstructs the right to self-determination, for example, freedom of choice regarding sexual relationships, reproduction, and voluntary euthanasia"
My response: The above quote is clear, the Humanists are working in direct opposition to the New Testament church. Humanists openly PROMOTE a "Do-Your-Own-Thing" type mentality. Do you know that is exactly what the Church of Satan believes? They believe that you can do anything you want, just as long as no one else gets hurt. However, that is NOT what the Bible teaches. We are commanded in the Bible to OBEY GOD rather than men (Acts 5:29). How can Humanists obey God when they deny that He even exists? Without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6).
Furthermore, abortion is murder and destroys a little babies' life. Is this not hurting someone? The Humanists and Satanists speak out of both sides of their mouth. The Homosexual community doesn't want the public to know the truth (the statistics) about their "freedom of choice" regarding Sodomy. There is a link between pedophilia and homosexuality. New York just opened the countries first exclusively homosexual high school...talk about discrimination. If someone started an ONLY white kids school, the public would go nuts. I guess being homosexual gives them special rights which allows for discrimination. The days are growing evil friend. Are you right with God in your heart? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour? If not, please do so right now before it is too late. You have no guarantee of tomorrow (Proverb 27:1).
3. Article quote: "On the other hand, liberal Christianity has been deeply influenced by humanism."
My response: There is NO such animal as "liberal Christianity," just as there is no such thing as "Christian rock" music. Either it's Christian or it's heathen. It's sickening to hear professed "Christians" speak of "Theistic Evolution." The Bible teaches that God created the world as we know it in six days and then rested on the seventh. It is unbelief in God's Word to teach or believe anything else. Most people are woefully ignorant of what it means to be a Christian. Even false religions such as godless Catholicism call themselves "Christians." They are reprobates! I do not hate Catholics; on the contrary, I love them. I hate Catholicism because it is a damnable heresy totally out of line with the Bible. The Bible is God's Word, listen to the Bible NOT the dope in Rome.
4. Article quote: "But secular humanism is not a religion and humanists don't worship anything. We are far too realistic to worship humanity. While we recognize that all human beings have the potential to do good, we also realize that the potential exists for acts of great evil. Humanity's constant challenge is to understand itself and improve itself."
My response: Romans 1:25 says, "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." It is a very dangerous thing to re-create God in our own image. Mankind was created in God's image and we must not CHANGE that truth into a lie. When I think of the humanists, I think of a Proverb in the Bible (Proverb 19:3) which says, "The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the LORD. Secular humanism is utter foolishness and an abomination before the Lord God. The Bible teaches that God created mankind, which means that God has the master blueprints (the instructions). The Bible is God's instruction Book to mankind teaching us how to live and to treat each other. If we neglect God's truth, then we are like an idiot headed for a waterfall without a paddle because he deliberately threw the paddles overboard. Proverb 20:24 teaches, "Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?" Apart from God's Word, there is no understanding! Proverb 28:5 declares, "Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things."
5. Article quote: "Secular humanism is a naturalistic, nonreligious worldview."
My response: I think I'll let God answer this one for Himself...
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ." -1st Corinthians s 2:14-16
Humanism is horribly evil because it DENIES God. Humanism is evil because it seeks answers WITHOUT God. Humanism is evil because it does NOT recognize the Bible as God's Word. Humanism is wicked because it promotes the acceptance of homosexuality, witchcraft, abortion, assisted suicide, and every other evil act (as long as they think no one is being hurt). I got news for you Mr. and Ms. Humanist...babies get hurt when you suck their heads off, cut them into bit sizes pieces or burn them alive in acids. Someone is definitely getting hurt. To you it's just "freedom of choice" regarding reproduction. Freedom of choice? For who? The child certainly has no choice.
"I don't find any place where God says that the world is to grow better and better...I look upon this world as a wrecked vessel, God has given me a lifeboat and said to me, `Moody, save all you can.' " -Dwight L. Moody
How to be Saved